Friday, August 21, 2009
Photo Credit Link
Monthly Real Estate Market Report for Toms River, NJ – July 2009
July by the numbers:
• 96 The number of Single Family Homes CLOSED during the month
• $384,189 Average LIST price for July*
• $361,420 Average SALES price for the month*
• 96 Average DAYS ON the MARKET for July
• 94.07% The SALES price to LIST price RATIO for the month
• 779 Number of Single Family Homes ACTIVE on the market in July
• 8.11 Number of MONTHS it would take to SELL OFF the existing supply of homes on the market, in Toms River, at this rate, if NONE were to come on the market!
July of 2009, saw 96 Single Family Homes CLOSE in Toms River, as compared with 79 in July of 2008. THIS MARKS THE FIRST MONTH WE HAVE SEEN WHERE SALES HAVE SURPASSED THE SAME MONTH OF THE PREVIOUS YEAR! Of those 96 homes, 25 were in the price range of $200,000 to $259,999 (31%). Combined with the CLOSINGS from the First Half of 2009, this represents an INCREASE in SALES of 31.03%, in this particular price range, over the same time last year!
*These averages include Single Family Homes from the beach communities of Ortley, Normandy and Ocean, etc.
Posted by Coldwell Banker Flanagan Realty at 8:02 AM