Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Monthly Real Estate Market Report for Toms River, NJ – April 2009
April by the numbers:
• 41 The number of Single Family Homes CLOSED during the month
• $373,465 Average LIST price for April*
• $344,655 Average SALES price for the month*
• 95 Average DAYS ON the MARKET for April
• 92.24% The SALES price to LIST price RATIO for the month
• 755 Number of Single Family Homes ACTIVE on the market in April
• 18.41 Number of MONTHS it would take to SELL OFF the existing supply of homes on the market, in Toms River, at this rate, if NONE were to come on the market!
*These averages include Single Family Homes from the beach communities of Ortley, Normandy and Ocean, etc.
April, 2009, saw 41 Single Family Homes CLOSE in Toms River, as compared with 64 in April of 2008. Of those 41 homes, 10 were in the price range of $200,000 to $250,000 (24%). Combined with the CLOSINGS from the First Quarter of 2009, this represents an increase in SALES of 31%, in this particular price range, over the same time last year!
Posted by Coldwell Banker Flanagan Realty at 11:44 AM