Monday, July 6, 2009
Monthly Real Estate Market Report for Toms River, NJ – June 2009
June by the numbers:
• 69 The number of Single Family Homes CLOSED during the month
• $363,448 Average LIST price for June*
• $346,680 Average SALES price for the month*
• 84 Average DAYS ON the MARKET for June
• 95.38% The SALES price to LIST price RATIO for the month
• 794 Number of Single Family Homes ACTIVE on the market in June
• 11.50 Number of MONTHS it would take to SELL OFF the existing supply of homes on the market, in Toms River, at this rate, if NONE were to come on the market!
*These averages include Single Family Homes from the beach communities of Ortley, Normandy and Ocean, etc.
June, 2009, saw 69 Single Family Homes CLOSE in Toms River, as compared with 95 in June of 2008. Of those 69 homes, 15 were in the price range of $200,000 to $250,000 (22%). Combined with the CLOSINGS from the First Quarter of 2009, this represents an INCREASE in SALES of 18.75%, in this particular price range, over the same time last year!
Posted by Coldwell Banker Flanagan Realty at 1:55 PM