Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Monthly Real Estate Market Report for Toms River, NJ – November 2009
November by the numbers:
• 68 The number of Single Family Homes CLOSED during the month
• $322,726 Average LIST price for November*
• $303,988 Average SALES price for the month*
• 87 Average DAYS ON the MARKET for November
• 94.19% The SALES price to LIST price RATIO for the month
• 714 Number of Single Family Homes ACTIVE on the market in November
• 10.50 Number of MONTHS it would take to SELL OFF the existing supply of homes on the market, in Toms River, at this rate, if NONE were to come on the market!
November 2009, saw 68 Single Family Homes CLOSE in Toms River, as compared with 47 in October of 2008. THIS MARKS THE FIFTH MONTH IN A ROW; WHERE SALES HAVE SURPASSED THE SAME MONTH OF THE PREVIOUS YEAR! Of those 68 homes, 33 were in the price range of $200,000 to $299,999 (48%). Combined with the CLOSINGS from the First 3 Quarters of 2009, this represents an INCREASE in SALES of 49%, in this particular price range, over the same time last year!
*These averages include Single Family Homes from the beach communities of Ortley, Normandy and Ocean, etc.
Posted by Coldwell Banker Flanagan Realty at 9:27 AM